Sonia Oak Wood Desk
- 165 W x 65 D x 80 H cm
- Large writing desk made of hand-picked oak wood
- A highly practical piece that offers ample storage to any office/work environment
- Extra-thick table top with slightly rounded edges
- The natural knotted pattern shines through the hand-waxed protective finish
- The timeless elegance is further enhanced by the antique-styled handles
- Part of the charming Sonia furniture range
- Assembly services are available on request. Fees apply
- Please tick the assembly box when checking out or get in touch to add it to your purchase. More information is covered in the Delivery and Returns section
Our current lead time for this product is 2 weeks
The Sonia Oak Wooden Desk brings classic appeal to remote working
Upgrade your office space with the timeless design of the Sonia Oak Wooden Desk. This wood office desk is crafted from hand-picked oak pieces that showcase the wood’s grain and knots to give it a natural yet appealing look. Classic rustic details make this wood desk an ideal pick for a traditionally styled space, but it can easily fit into a modern home office environment as well.
A wood office desk with storage
The Sonia oak wooden desk features a double pedestal design with three drawers on one side and a cabinet on the other, perfect for filing and paperwork. There’s also a small drawer in the centre so you can tuck away important papers and materials safely at the end of the work day. Extra-thick tops make this office desk convenient to work on, and the Sonia oak wooden desk features a hand-waxed protective finish for long-wearing appeal.
Find a solid wood desk or any other type at Corcoran’s
For a full look at our office furniture, you can find all our office desk options here, if the Sonia oak wooden desk isn’t exactly the one for you. You can also find an office chair to pair with your work desk, or any other type of accessory you need for a good remote work setup. Or get in touch with any questions you may have, and we’ll help you create an ideal work from home space.