Note: Due to COVID-19, many of our suppliers are facing delays and therefore it may take longer than usual for your orders to be ready for delivery or collection. We appreciate your patience, and please feel free to contact us regarding the status of your items.
We have also curated a selection of our favourite products currently in stock for quick delivery or contactless collection! Please Click Here for more information.
We are now offering personal, one-on-one shopping appointments in all our stores to help you find the essential items you need for your home. Let our experienced, knowledgable store managers help you find everything you need via Facetime, Whatsapp, Skype, or in person if necessary. To book your appointment, please Click Here. Please book minimum 24 hours in advance to allow us to confirm your appointment.
Deliveries will continue. However, we ask that you be aware of these requirements to make delivery safe for our drivers and customers.
For us to deliver safely inside a customer’s house the following conditions will need to be satisfied:
- All access doors will be opened by the customer.
- Room(s) to be delivered to will be vacated by occupants of household.
- Customer has confirmed that they or any persons in the household have not been in recent close contact with a person(s) who has contracted/suspected case of Covid-19.
- Customer has confirmed that they or any other persons in the household are not displaying any flu-like symptoms, and that they have not recently returned from the UK or South Africa.
- Customer has confirmed that they or any persons in their household have not been advised to cocoon due to any underlying health conditions.
- Customer has confirmed that they or any persons in their household have not been advised to cocoon due to reaching the age of 70 yrs.
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to at all times by the occupants of the house at all times during the delivery process.
- Handwashing facilities may be needed by delivery personnel as result of the delivery process, customer has confirmed that these facilities are available. (Delivery personnel will have their own hand soap and paper towels if necessary).
- Soft furnishing items for disposal (communicated and purchased in advance) will be presented in a clean and hygienic manner. Failure to do this will result in items not being colelcted (delivery team discretion may be used on the day)
- All hard surfaces of items for disposal (communicated and purchased in advance) will be cleaned/disinfected prior to collection.
- Where assembly of furniture is deemed an absolute necessity, it must be carried out in a fully vented room where all hard surfaces have been recently disinfected. Failure to do this will result in non-assembly of items.
Please note that we will not be disposing of mattresses during the current level 5 restrictions. Alternative arrangements will be made following the rescinding of level 5 restrictions, or a refund will be arranged.
All information supplied with be treated in the strict confidentiality and will be treated and filed in line with current GDPR guidelines.