Guardsman Furniture Service Plan
We’ve known quality craftsman furniture since 1999 and we truly appreciate the investment you are making with your new furniture.
At Corcoran’s Furniture & Carpets, we want you and your family to enjoy your new furnishings without having to worry about the little accidents that could cause damage and compromise your furniture’s immaculate condition.
A Guardsman Service Plan will help keep your furniture looking as good as new. It takes care of stains and cosmetic damage giving you that much welcomed peace of mind.
The plan is available for fabric and leather upholstery as well as dining and bedroom furniture.
Give us a call on (064) 669 112 or fill out the online contact form and our dedicated customer service team will help you choose the best protection plan for your furniture!
Why Guardsman Furniture Service Plan?
- With the Guardsman Service Plan, you pay a one-off amount when purchasing your furniture
- Simply report the damage as soon as it happens by calling the Guardsman team and let them take care of the rest. Their talented technicians will be on hand to remove the stain or repair the damage
- If they can’t fix it, they will replace the affected part or individual item
The Service Plan includes:
- Stains such as a spilt cup of tea
- Cosmetic damage such as rips, tears and burns
- Stains such as dye transferred from jeans
- Damage such as scratches and scuffs
- Damage to the structure of your furniture
- Wear and tear
- General cleaning
When purchasing recliner furniture, you can also invest in an additional recliner and headrest mechanism plan which includes:
- Reclining motor
- Handle or switch
- Cabling and transformer
- Breaking or bending of the recliner or headrest mechanisms
How do I report damage?
Simply report the damage as soon as it happens by going to guardsmaneurope.com/service-plan and download the claim form, or call
them on 1800 806 182 and let them take care of the rest.
It is important to note that this is a care plan, not a guarantee, or an insurance policy.