Denny Round Concrete Effect Dining Table
- 120-160 W x 120 D x 76 H cm
- Choose between the white marble effect or the grey melamine concrete effect
- Stainless steel base
- Industrial luxe styling
- An easy-glide butterfly extension mechanism
- Features SmarTops® technology that makes it stain, scratch, and heat resistant
- A stunning piece for contemporary kitchens
- Please see Denny rectangular dining table options
- Add matching Denny dining chairs to complete the look
- Discover more items in our Denny range
A Chic and Sleek Concrete Effect Dining Table
Comfortably seat four in cool, contemporary luxe style with the impressive Denny concrete effect dining table.
Striking the balance between functional and fabulous, this gorgeous dining table is both clean-lined and current. It sees the pairing of smooth and polished concrete or marble effect material with brushed steel, resulting in a sleek and modern deluxe look that won't fail to impress family and friends.
This useful piece of compelling furniture will see you through everything from the morning coffee and breakfast with the kids to those "come dine with me" moments with friends. Also worth noting is the Smartop technology infused in the tabletop of the concrete effect dining table, which offers excellent resistance against stains, scratches and heat damage, making it a smart centrepiece for your space. It's also a sturdy dining table with fantastic support afforded by the brushed steel base and robust pedestal.
Pair with the gorgeous Denny dining chairs to complete the uncomplicated, clean-lined look. If you're after something for the kitchen or a more compact room, there's the smaller Denny compact dining table that can accommodate two to four diners. Both dining tables are a part of the irresistible Denny dining and living collection. For an understated yet striking cohesive look throughout your contemporary space, consider the additional key pieces from this effortlessly stylish, minimalist dining and living collection.
|Dimensions||120-160 × 120 × 76 cm|
1.2 – 1.6 M